Kirkland & Ellis represented Bain Capital in the acquisition of a controlling interest in Asia Pacific Media Group (“APMG”). APMG is a leading private hospital group in China that provides a range of primary care and specialty services with a portfolio of hospitals and clinics in China and other parts of Southeast Asia. The transaction was announced on March 17, 2016.
The Kirkland team was led by Hong Kong corporate partners Nicholas Norris and Frank Sun and corporate associates Derek Poon and David Dai.
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Clyde & Co grows by a Fifth in Asia Pacific Region
- Leading China-Focused Private Equity Lawyer Joins Latham & Watkins
- Dechert Boosts Global Corporate Practice with Addition of Asia Team