Mayer Brown JSM has advised joint sponsors UBS Securities Hong Kong Limited and CITIC Securities Corporate Finance (HK) Limited and the underwriters on the IPO listing of Beijing Urban Construction Design & Development Group Co., Limited (“Beijing Urban Design”) on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Beijing Urban Design is a construction company engaged in rail-transit related design, consultancy services and construction contracting services. It was founded in 1958 and provides design and survey services for Beijing Subway Line 1, China’s first subway line. Proceeds from the IPO will be used to supplement its general corporate capital needs.
James Fong, the Mayer Brown JSM Corporate & Securities partner who led the transaction, said, “We are pleased to have advised UBS and CITIC Securities and the underwriters on this IPO. This once again underscores our strengths and capabilities in the corporate finance area and we look forward to servicing them in the future.”
Other members include consultant Guoqing Li, associates Jeremy Hsu and Jay Li. Partner of Mayer Brown LLP Jason T. Elder led the US team and was assisted by registered foreign consultant (New York, USA) Hao Yang and registered foreign lawyer (New York, USA) Chenbo Zhang in Hong Kong.
- Brian McKenna joins Mayer Brown JSM in Hong Kong
- Doo-Soon Choi Joins Mayer Brown JSM as Banking & Finance Partner in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering