An international Morgan Lewis team advised Norway’s Statoil on the negotiation of shareholding and operation agreements for four Russian continental shelf field exploration JVs with Rosneft (Russia’s premier state-owned oil company), signed last week as a significant milestone under the strategic cooperation arrangements reached between the two companies in May of this year.
- Morgan Lewis Advises Itera on JV with Rosneft
- Morgan Lewis Advises KazMunaiGas on $1.1 Billion Financing
- Morgan Lewis Strengthens International Practice with Additional Growth in London, Expansion into Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Morgan Lewis Advises Atyrau Refinery on $297.5 Million Financing Package with JBIC and Japanese Banks
- Morgan Lewis Advises Valartis on Public Sale of Russian Real Property Company