Global legal practice Norton Rose Fulbright has advised BNP Paribas Securities (Asia) Limited as the sole sponsor, sole bookrunner and sole lead manager on the HK$120.6 million Hong Kong IPO of Oriental University City Holdings (H.K.) Limited.
Oriental University City will be listed on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 16 January 2015.
Oriental University City owns and leases education facilities, primarily teaching buildings and dormitories, to education institutions in China. It also leases various supporting facilities to its tenants in China. The ultimate controlling shareholder of Oriental University City is Raffles Education Corporation, a listed company in Singapore.
The team was led in Hong Kong by corporate partner Winnie Chan, who was assisted by of counsel Allan Yee, senior associate Eva Tsui, and associates Cynthia Mao, Jaycen Liao and Timothy Lam.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- BLP boosts Asset Finance Practice With Significant Hong Kong Team Hire
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on IRC Limited’s US$50 Million Open Offer
- Milbank Advises DBS Bank, Ltd. on the US$890M Senior Secured Financing Provided to STATS ChipPAC Ltd., a Leading Semiconductor and Manufacturing Company