Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it advised UBS, HSBC and BOCOM International, as joint bookrunners and lead managers on Chinese passenger vehicle dealer China Yongda Automobiles Services Holdings Limited’s (“Yongda Auto”) US$215 million Hong Kong Initial Public Offering. The transaction comprised a Reg S/Rule 144A international offering and a 15% greenshoe allocation which could increase the total deal size to US$248 million if exercised in full.
Yongda Auto is the leading luxury car dealer in China. The company has 66 sales outlets on the mainland and approval from manufacturers to open another 25.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and chair of Greater China, and capital markets partners Sammy Li and Steven Winegar, with support from of counsel Zhao Yu Ren and associates Nan Li and Sunny Li.
- Davis Polk Advises China Yongda Automobiles Services Holdings Limited on Its Initial Public Offering
- Paul Hastings Advises on Three Hong Kong IPOs
- Paul Hastings Advises Treasury China Trust in Acquisition and Financing of Shanghai Shopping Mall
- Paul Hastings Advises on Sale of Remaining 49% Interest in Traxon Technologies to OSRAM
- Paul Hastings Represents Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners in Chinalco Mining’s Hong Kong IPO