Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited, Macquarie Capital Limited, DBS Asia Capital Limited and China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Limited as Underwriters in Yihai International Holding Ltd.’s (“Yihai International”) US$110 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Yihai International is a leading and fast-growing compound condiment manufacturer in China.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Capital Markets partners Nan Li and Zhaoyu Ren, with support from of counsel Vincent Wang, associates Eva Gao, Qianyu Hu, China Associate Stern Liu and China Advisors Haobo Zhang and Sylvia An.
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering