Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented Citigroup and NH Investment & Securities as the placement agents in the US$1.05 billion sale of common shares of Hyundai Glovis Co., Ltd. by Mong Koo Chung, the chairman of Hyundai Motor Group, and his son Euisun Chung.
Hyundai Glovis is a global logistics company affiliated with Hyundai Motor Group and its common shares are listed on the Korea Exchange.
The Paul Hastings team was led by corporate partner Dong Chul Kim.
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Davis Polk Advises Toyota Motor Credit Corporation on Its $750 Million Offering in Taiwan
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group