Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented Citigroup and NH Investment & Securities as the placement agents in the US$1.05 billion sale of common shares of Hyundai Glovis Co., Ltd. by Mong Koo Chung, the chairman of Hyundai Motor Group, and his son Euisun Chung.
Hyundai Glovis is a global logistics company affiliated with Hyundai Motor Group and its common shares are listed on the Korea Exchange.
The Paul Hastings team was led by corporate partner Dong Chul Kim.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Leading Real Estate Partner Joshua Isenberg Joins Morrison & Foerster in Tokyo
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering