Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that it advised SoftBank Corp. as the lead investor in a US$120 million investment round for Wandoujia, one of China’s largest mobile app distribution platforms. Wandoujia runs an Android app store featuring over a million apps and has over 300 million users.
Corporate partner David Wang in Shanghai led the Paul Hastings team with assistance from associate David Li.
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Global Law Office Advises LinkedIn on Its Establishment of Shanghai Office
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- K&L Gates Adds Corporate, Disputes Partners in Beijing, Hong Kong