Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it represented Yuzhou Properties Company Limited (“Yuzhou Properties”), a leading property developer in China’s Fujian province listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, on its issuance of senior notes in the aggregate principal amount of US$250 million.
The notes will mature in 2017 and the proceeds are expected to be used to repay existing loans, fund the acquisition of land for residential and commercial property development and for general corporate purposes.
BOC International, HSBC, UBS and J.P. Morgan were the joint lead managers and joint bookrunners on the transaction.
Paul Hastings has advised Yuzhou Properties on a number of debt-related transactions over the past few years, including its US$200 million senior notes offering in 2010 and its offering of US$129 million fixed rate guaranteed bonds in 2009.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, and partners Vivian Lam and David Grimm with support from associates Celia Chau, May Lun, Erika Wan and Dane Johansen.
- Paul Hastings Represents China SCE on US$200 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents China SCE in US$150 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents Glorious Property in US$250 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Paul Hastings Represents Franshion Properties on Issuance of US$500 Million Guaranteed Notes
- Paul Hastings Advises on Glorious Property’s Further Issuance of US$150 Million Senior Notes