Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented Optics Valley Union Company Limited (“Optics Valley Union”) in its US$107 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. BNP Paribas, China Merchants Securities, Haitong International, GF Securities, Changjiang Securities, CCB International and ABCI Securities were the underwriters of the offering.
Optics Valley Union is primarily engaged in the development and operation of large-scale business parks in China with distinctive industry themes.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, and capital markets partner Catherine Tsang, with support from of counsel Bonnie Yung, associate Lillian Cheung and trainee solicitor Vivian Lee.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Paul, Weiss Adds Two Leading Corporate Partners in Hong Kong and Beijing, Names Jeanette Chan as Managing Partner
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Pacific Capital Markets Practice with China-focused U.S. Hire in Hong Kong