Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented UBS as the sole global coordinator, sole bookrunner, sole lead manager and sole sponsor in China Huirong Financial Holdings Limited’s (“China Huirong”) US$ 106 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
China Huirong is a leading short-term secured financing service provider in China that specializes in providing its customers with short-term loans secured by collateral.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, and partners Catherine Tsang, David Grimm and Zhaoyu Ren, with support from of counsel Bonnie Yung, associates Yingying Chen and Jason Wang and trainee solicitor Gladys Tso.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Paul, Weiss Adds Two Leading Corporate Partners in Hong Kong and Beijing, Names Jeanette Chan as Managing Partner
- Pillsbury Expands in Asia with Leading Aviation Finance Partner Paul Jebely
- David Irvine Joins Hong Kong Office of Kirkland & Ellis as Banking Partner