Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented CITIC Securities Corporate Finance (HK) Limited as the sole sponsor and CLSA Limited as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner and lead manager in Poly Cultural Group Corporation Limited’s (“Poly Cultural Group”) US$331 million global offering and listing of its H-shares on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Poly Cultural Group is a leading culture and art enterprise in China with diversified business operations covering art business and auction, performance and theater management, and cinema investment and management.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, and capital markets partners Steven Winegar and Zhaoyu Ren, with support from associates Dane Johansen, Joy Chen and Yingying Chen.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Expands China M&A Outbound Practice With Return of Li Chen
- DLA Piper enhances private equity capabilities in Hong Kong