Rodyk is acting for Yongxin International Holdings Ltd in the reverse takeover by, and listing of, Oriental Land Limited, a property developer/owner of integrated properties across real estate segments of residential, commercial, industrial, retail, exhibition and convention, and logistics and hospitality in Tangshan City and Inner Mongolia, PRC. The purchase consideration of the acquisition is S$340 million or 70% of the realisable net asset value of the target group.
Corporate partner Valerie Ong led, supported by partner Barry Koh and associate Tan Kai Yong.
- Pinsent Masons Expands Tax Team With Singapore Hire
- Milbank Acts on Successful Exchange Offer and New Issuance by the Government of Mongolia
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Freshfields has Advised Tianjin Infrastructure on Its Debut International Issuance of US$500m Senior Bonds