Shearman & Sterling advised PT Cikarang Listrindo Tbk, an Indonesian power plant, on its approximately US$275 million initial public offering on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, marking the first power plant to go public in the Indonesian market.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and UBS acted as the international underwriters. PT Indo Premier Securities, PT Citigroup Securities Indonesia, PT Deutsche Securities Indonesia, and PT UBS Securities Indonesia acted as the domestic underwriters.
Kyungwon Lee (Hong Kong-Capital Markets) and Andrew Schleider (Singapore-Capital Markets) with support from counsel Hae-Ran Song and associates Leo Wong and David Wallace (all Hong Kong-Capital Markets).
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Largest Indonesian IPO in 2016 to Date
- Latham Advises the Republic of Indonesia on Financing of Train 3 of the Tangguh LNG Project
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Financiers on $1.69 Billion Karot Hydropower Project
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on US$1.5 Billion CHP5 IPP in Mongolia