The Firm recently represented Goldman Sachs International in connection with the offering of 10,000,000 global depositary shares of Hermes Microvision, Inc. (“HMI”) for aggregate proceeds of approximately $291.7 million pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. HMI is the world’s leading provider of e-beam inspection tools and solutions for defect control and yield management in advanced semiconductor manufacturing process R&D and volume production. HMI’s global depositary shares are listed on the Official List of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and traded on the Euro MTF Market. HMI’s common shares are listed and traded on the GreTai Securities Market in the Republic of China under the stock code of “3658”.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Chris Lin and Asher Hsu (Capital Markets); and Robert Holo and Sophie Staples (Tax).
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering