The Firm recently represented Goldman Sachs International in connection with the offering of 10,000,000 global depositary shares of Hermes Microvision, Inc. (“HMI”) for aggregate proceeds of approximately $291.7 million pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. HMI is the world’s leading provider of e-beam inspection tools and solutions for defect control and yield management in advanced semiconductor manufacturing process R&D and volume production. HMI’s global depositary shares are listed on the Official List of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and traded on the Euro MTF Market. HMI’s common shares are listed and traded on the GreTai Securities Market in the Republic of China under the stock code of “3658”.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Chris Lin and Asher Hsu (Capital Markets); and Robert Holo and Sophie Staples (Tax).
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Davis Polk Advises Toyota Motor Credit Corporation on Its $750 Million Offering in Taiwan