Simpson Thacher represented GS Engineering & Construction Corp. (“GS E&C”) in connection with its offering of US$100 million 3.25% Convertible Bonds due 2019. The offering was conducted in reliance upon Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
GS E&C is a leading engineering and construction company in Korea, primarily engaged in the planning, design and construction of industrial plants, power generation facilities, residential and commercial buildings and civil engineering projects. The common shares of GS E&C are traded on the KRX KOSPI Market in Korea under the trading code 006360. The Convertible Bonds are listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
The offering was led by J.P. Morgan Securities plc.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Jin Hyuk Park (Corporate – Hong Kong) and John Hahn (Corporate – Seoul).
• Jin-Hyuk Park
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Simpson Thacher Leads Alibaba’s New $4.6B Deal
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Freshfields has Advised Tianjin Infrastructure on Its Debut International Issuance of US$500m Senior Bonds