The Firm represented Ozner Water International Holding Limited in connection with its initial public offering in Hong Kong and Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of an aggregate of 422,000,000 ordinary shares, which raised approximately HK$1.14 billion (approximately US$147.0 million) in gross proceeds. Ozner Water International Holding Limited is a leading water purification service provider and the largest water purification service provider to commercial end users in China. The ordinary shares of Ozner Water International Holding Limited are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Goldman Sachs and Standard Chartered acted as jointed global coordinators, joint bookrunners, joint lead managers and joint sponsors.
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post