Stamford Law advised People’s Food Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST, on the voluntary conditional cash and/or securities offer by New Oceana Limited for all the issued and paid-up ordinary shares in People’s Food Holdings. Based on the offer price of S$1.20 per share, the offer values the target group at S$1.37 billion.
Bernard LUI led the Stamford Law deal team.
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Milbank Advises on Highly Successful Equity Capital Raising by Top Indian Metals and Mining Producer Hindalco
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement