Jababeka International B.V., a unit of Indonesian industry-based township developer PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk., has on 26 July 2012 launched the issue of US$175 million senior guaranteed notes, to be used for (a) refinance and repay existing indebtedness under certain facility agreements; and (b) capital expenditure related to land acquisition and the development of that land. The notes will be guaranteed by PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk. and certain subsidiaries. The notes were listed on the Bond Market of the Singapore Stock Exchange on 30 July 2012. Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited and Standard Chartered Bank were Joint Bookrunners and Joint Lead Managers in the issuance. The notes are rated B+ by Standard and Poor’s Ratings Group and B by Fitch Ratings.
PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk. is the a leading fully integrated industry-based township developer in Indonesia, listed on the Indonesia
Stock Exchange. PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk.’s main industrial estate in Cikarang, 75 kilometers east of Jakarta, is home to many automotive and shoe manufacturers. Suzuki and Astra International both have automotive plants in industrial estates operated by PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk.
The notes were successfully listed on the Bond Market of the Singapore Stock Exchange on 30 July 2012.
Stamford Law Corporation was appointed as the Listing Agent and Singapore Legal Adviser to Jababeka International B.V., and its parent company, PT Kawasan Industri Jababeka Tbk..
- Baker & McKenzie Advises China Fishery Group on Its USD300 Million Notes Issue
- Rodyk – Acquisition of 24.97% of Raimon Land PLC – S$353 Million
- Freshfields Advises Shui On Land Limited on Its Offering of Singapore Dollar-denominated Notes
- Freshfields Advises Yingde Gases on Its US$300m Senior Notes Issuance
- Paul Hastings Represents Future Land in RMB1.5 Billion Senior Notes Offering