Global law firm White & Case LLP acted as the underwriters’ counsel in the initial public offering of ALROSA, the world’s largest diamond company with listing on the Moscow Stock Exchange. The deal is Russia’s largest privatisation transaction since 2006, the largest public offering of local shares in Russia and one of the largest resource sector offerings in recent years. The offering represented a transaction value of RUB41.3 billion roubles (US$1.3 billion).
White & Case represented joint bookrunners Goldman Sachs International, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, VTB Capital and Renaissance Capital.
The White & Case team was led by Moscow partner Darina Lozovsky and Moscow counsel Dmitry Lapshin, working with London partner Doron Loewinger and London senior associate Marcus Booth. The team was also assisted by associates Renat Akhmetzyanov and Amulang Povaeva (Moscow).
- White & Case Advises Lenders on US$6.4 Billion Liwa Plastic Industries Complex in Oman
- Andre Zhu Joins White & Case as a Partner in Beijing
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Akin Gump Advises Trivon Communications on the Sale of Its Stake in Digit One
- Campbell Steedman Joins Winston & Strawn in Dubai