Allen & Gledhill is pleased to announce the admission of a new Partner (Foreign Law), Ankit Goyal, with effect from 1 October 2014.
Ankit’s areas of practice cover litigation and international arbitration in Asia with a focus on India. He has been involved in a wide range of commercial disputes across diverse industries. Prior to joining Allen & Gledhill, Ankit was a lawyer in the Hong Kong office of an international law firm and previous to that, he was Head (South Asia) and Counsel at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre.
The addition of Ankit will further strengthen our Litigation and International Arbitration practices. We believe his expertise and experience will complement our existing capabilities as we continue to support our clients’ business interests locally and internationally.
- Allen & Gledhill Announces Admission of New Partner
- International Arbitration Partner Robert Pé Joins Gibson Dunn in Hong Kong
- Catherine Mun joins Li & Partners
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Kathryn Sanger to Join Herbert Smith Freehills’ Leading Asia International Arbitration Team as Partner