Bennett Jones is pleased to announce that Jay Fortin has joined the firm in the Middle East as a partner in our Doha office.
Jay’s principal areas of focus are project finance; the acquisition, development, financing, construction and operation of infrastructure assets; asset based lending; and cross border investment; with particular emphasis on power generation, ports and airports. Jay has broad experience throughout the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Middle East and North Africa region. Prior to moving to the Arabian Gulf he practised in New York. He is rated “AV” by Martindale Hubbell (the highest rating).
- K&L Gates Welcomes Dubai Corporate Partner
- Bennett Jones Opens a Third Gulf Office
- Pillsbury Adds Energy and Infrastructure Finance Partners in London and Abu Dhabi
- Latham & Watkins – Senior Finance Lawyer Brings Diverse Expertise to Islamic Finance Practice
- Duane Morris LLP Opens Joint Law Venture in Oman, Establishing Presence in Gulf Region