Recently, Shiduo (David) Xu joined Beijing office of Zhong Lun Law Firm as a partner. David graduated from the Public Security University of China (Beijing) with a BA in literature and University of International Business and Economics (Beijing) with an LLM degree in international business law. He is qualified in PRC. David is native in Chinese and fluent in English. He also speaks French and German.
Prior to joining Zhong Lun, Mr. Xu had worked for about ten years with leading international law firms, and was Head of PE/VC in his previous firm. David focuses his practice on PE/VC and has represented major PE/VC funds in their downstream investments in various industries. He is particularly specialized in equity planning, corporate governance, and ESOP design for startups, and fund formation as well as fund management. In addition, Mr. Xu has handled a number of cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as commercial and investment related disputes.
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Morrison & Foerster Further Builds Out Asia Offering With New Private Investment Funds Partner In Hong Kong
- Nixon Peabody CWL Welcomes New Corporate Partner in Hong Kong
- Morgan Lewis Expands Hong Kong Presence with Addition of Funds Partner