The Hong Kong office of global law firm K&L Gates LLP welcomes Carolyn Sng as a partner in the corporate practice. She joins K&L Gates from Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP.
With deep experience in the Hong Kong and Asia regional market, Sng concentrates her practice in the areas of capital markets and mergers and acquisitions. She also acts for underwriters, investment banks, and large corporations both public and private on restructurings, corporate finance, and private equity deals. Sng has more than 15 years of experience advising on major transactions throughout the region.
David K.Y. Tang, K&L Gates’ Managing Partner, Asia, stated: “We are delighted that Carolyn has joined us. She is a valuable addition to our corporate practice and her experience fits very nicely with our extended capabilities in the region. The Asia capital markets have picked up in the past few months and Carolyn’s arrival will certainly help in handling that increased deal flow.”
K&L Gates has advised on a number of capital markets deals in Greater China during the past year, including Hong Kong-based China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited’s IPO and Shanghai-based KargoCard Holdings Limited’s offering of preferred shares to institutional investors.
- K&L Gates Adds Corporate, Disputes Partners in Beijing, Hong Kong
- K&L Gates Bolsters Asia Practice with Addition of Corporate, Disputes Partners
- K&L Gates Bolsters Japan Corporate Practice with Tokyo Partner Addition
- New Corporate Partner to Join Morrison & Foerster in Hong Kong
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice