Mark Withey has joined Dentons’ Russian Corporate Practice as Of Counsel from Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy. Mark will be based in Dentons’ Moscow office.
Mark Withey has a broad-ranging practice, advising on mergers & acquisitions (public and private), joint ventures/strategic alliances, private equity, equity capital markets, corporate reorganisations and general corporate law matters. He has advised on transactions across a wide range of jurisdictions and industry sectors. Mark has also spent time on secondment with two leading financial institutions.
Florian Schneider, Moscow Office Managing Partner, noted: “We are glad to have Mark in our team. Dentons clients now can benefit from our increased English law capacity in Russia. His joining follows the appointment of Nadezhda Gryazeva as Of Counsel in January 2014. Our Corporate/ M&A team, one of the largest and long-established in the country, handles some of the most challenging and high profile transactions in Russia and abroad.”
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination
- Dentons and Rodyk Formalize Combination
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Dentons Welcomes New Partner to TMT Practice in Dubai