Mark Withey has joined Dentons’ Russian Corporate Practice as Of Counsel from Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy. Mark will be based in Dentons’ Moscow office.
Mark Withey has a broad-ranging practice, advising on mergers & acquisitions (public and private), joint ventures/strategic alliances, private equity, equity capital markets, corporate reorganisations and general corporate law matters. He has advised on transactions across a wide range of jurisdictions and industry sectors. Mark has also spent time on secondment with two leading financial institutions.
Florian Schneider, Moscow Office Managing Partner, noted: “We are glad to have Mark in our team. Dentons clients now can benefit from our increased English law capacity in Russia. His joining follows the appointment of Nadezhda Gryazeva as Of Counsel in January 2014. Our Corporate/ M&A team, one of the largest and long-established in the country, handles some of the most challenging and high profile transactions in Russia and abroad.”
- Maria Oleinik and Richard Cowie Bring Added Corporate, M&A and Energy Experience to Dentons
- Dentons Advises the Owner of the Soseddushka Retail Chain on the Sale of 100 Stores to X5 Retail Group
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination
- Dentons and Rodyk Formalize Combination
- Dentons and Yulchon Advise the Korean Company GS Home Shopping on the Creation of a Shopping Channel Together with Rostelecom