As part of our regional expansion we are delighted to announce that Huy C. Luu has joined DFDL as a Senior International Tax Adviser in our Singapore office.
Huy is one of the most experienced international tax advisors in the region with extensive experience in advising on Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Indonesia and transfer pricing. Huy began his tax career in the U.S where he held positions at top-tier tax firms, including Ernst Young, LLP and Latham Watkins, LLP.
He has significant experience with designing international corporate tax strategies, tax treaty analysis, corporate restructuring and real estate development transactions.
Huy is admitted to the bars in New York and New Jersey and is a foreign-registered lawyer in Vietnam. He holds a LLM (Georgetown University Law Center, Washignton D.C., USA), JD (Hofstra University School of Law, New York, USA), and a Bachelor’s degree, cum laude (Business Administration, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, USA).
- Leading Real Estate Partner Joshua Isenberg Joins Morrison & Foerster in Tokyo
- K&L Gates Expands Real Estate Practice with Appointment of Sydney Partner
- BLP appoints Andrew MacGeoch to head Real Estate & Infrastructure in APAC
- Ashurst Appoints Restructuring Partner in its Finance Practice
- BLP Boosts International Real Estate Practice With Partner Hire