Duane Morris & Selvam LLP (DM&S) is pleased to announce that Geoffrey Grice has joined the firm in Singapore. The addition of Grice as a director grows the capacity of the corporate practice in Singapore, particularly in advising public and private sector clients on international energy and infrastructure projects and on cross border work throughout Asia, including Japan.
“We are pleased to have Geoffrey Grice join us in Singapore,” said Arfat Selvam, managing director of Duane Morris & Selvam LLP. “Geoffrey’s more than 20 years of experience in the Asian energy and infrastructure markets, and in particular, Japan, will help us to serve our clients’ needs in this area.”
Grice focuses his practice on advising public and private sector clients on major projects, public-private partnerships (PPPs) and financings in the energy, resources, telecoms and infrastructure sectors. From 2007 to 2009, Grice was Deputy State Solicitor for Western Australia and managed the government’s legal team in implementing major infrastructure and PPP projects, including port, railway, highway, desalination and hospital PPP projects. In addition to practicing in Singapore, Grice has practiced in Tokyo, Hong Kong and London. Grice is Co-Chair of the Legal Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
Grice graduated from University of Cambridge and the College of Law in Chester England and completed his articles in London. He is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales (1987), Hong Kong (1987), Northern Territory of Australia (1993), Victoria (2002), New South Wales (2003) and Western Australia (2002).
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- K&L Gates Bolsters Japan Corporate Practice with Tokyo Partner Addition
- Troutman Sanders Expands Energy Practice in China
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor