Watson, Farley & Williams Asia Practice LLP (“WFWAP”), a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce that it has advised MISC Capital (L) Limited in relation to their USD$1 billion loan facility to refinance existing debt and for other corporate purposes.
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad acted as facility agent and as sole co-ordinator and the mandated lead arrangers were: OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad, Mizuho Bank Ltd, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd, Labuan Branch, BNP Paribas Malaysia Berhad, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Labuan Branch, The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, Citigroup Global Markets Asia Ltd, Standard Chartered Bank and The Bank of Nova Scotia Asia Ltd.
The WFWAP team was led by Partner Andrew Nimmo, who commented: “The large size of the facility demonstrates both the appetite for banks to lend into this sector and also the strong support for MISC from its financiers. The efficiencies we enjoyed as a result of the close relationship and team work between WFW and the MISC team were instrumental in achieving a highly successful and well-managed negotiation process and a swift closing and drawdown of the facility.”
- Allen & Overy – Press Metal’s Debut US Dollar High Yield Bond Marks First High Yield Bond from Malaysia in Over a Decade
- Latham Advises the Republic of Indonesia on Financing of Train 3 of the Tangguh LNG Project
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on USD 1.7 Billion Financing for Emirates NBD
- Collas Crill Singapore Advises Malaysian-based Macromac PLC on AIM Listing
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project