The Hong Kong office of law firm Eversheds has announced today the appointment of partner Samuel Chau in the Hong Kong Banking team.
Samuel was previously a partner at Gide Loyrette Nouel in Hong Kong and prior to that a Counsel at Sidley Austin, where he worked for over ten years.
Samuel is a highly regarded partner who has considerable experience in the corporate banking, asset and project finance and real estate finance market. His hire marks an important strategic development for Eversheds as Samuel will work alongside KT Fung and Michael Yau to diversify the firm’s banking offering to institutional and corporate clients.
KT Fung, Asia Head of Banking and Finance commented:
“It is a pleasure to welcome Samuel to Eversheds. Having known Samuel for many years, I have great trust in his abilities and I am confident that he will be a tremendous addition to our team. Samuel’s focus will be on the development of new streams of corporate banking business for the firm.”
“Eversheds has an excellent platform from which I can service clients and win new business for the firm. This is a great opportunity for all concerned and I am excited about our prospects for success.”
- Loeb & Loeb Adds Two Capital Markets Partners in Hong Kong
- Eversheds Harry Elias launches in Singapore and Brunei Darussalam
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Clyde & Co grows by a Fifth in Asia Pacific Region
- Doo-Soon Choi Joins Mayer Brown JSM as Banking & Finance Partner in Hong Kong