Slaughter and May announces that Charlton Tse has been appointed a partner in Hong Kong with effect from 1 August 2014.
Charlton is an experienced M&A and corporate finance lawyer who is Hong Kong and English law qualified. He will play an important part in developing the firm’s corporate and investment banking client relationships in both Hong Kong and the PRC.
Following this appointment, Slaughter and May Hong Kong will have 13 partners and around 45 other legal staff based in Hong Kong and Beijing offering a comprehensive range of legal services to clients in the Asian region.
Chris Saul, Senior Partner of Slaughter and May, commented: “Charlton’s promotion to the partnership reflects his excellent contribution to our Asia practice. He will play an important role in developing the firm’s corporate and investment banking client relationships in both HK and the PRC”.
- BLP Boosts Private Client Team With Hire of Marcus Dearle Into Its Hong Kong Office
- Mayer Brown to Open New Office in Tokyo in 2018
- HWB Hires Corporate Partner, Christopher Yu, From Goodwin Procter
- BLP boosts Asset Finance Practice With Significant Hong Kong Team Hire
- Ashurst Further Enhances M&A Capabilities in Japan