International law firm Simmons & Simmons expands its financial markets practice in Hong Kong with the appointment of David Neuville who has joined the firm this week as a partner.
David specialises in capital markets, both equity and debt. His practice focuses on the representation of issuers and underwriters in global offerings of securities. He is recognised for his work as a US capital markets lawyer across a wide variety of capital markets transactions and has experience working on major cross border financing transactions in China, Hong Kong and throughout Asia, including in India, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Philippines, South Korea and Mongolia.
Based in Simmons & Simmons’ Hong Kong office alongside debt capital markets partner, Jay Lee, and equity capital markets partner, Ian Wood, David will also work closely with our teams in Singapore and Beijing.
Jonathan Hammond, head of the firm’s financial markets group, commented: “David’s appointment is a significant addition to our continued growth in Hong Kong (and our focus in Asia as a whole) as well as for financial institutions as one of our five key sector priorities.”
Rolfe Hayden, head of the firm’s financial markets group in Asia continued: “David’s contribution will further enhance our international reach and opportunities for our clients, and our long-standing reputation for our expertise and the quality of our work in Asia.”
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Hong Kong
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Singapore
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- William Ku Joins Herbert Smith Freehills as Debt Capital Markets Partner in Hong Kong
- Norton Rose Fulbright Appoints Corporate and Equity Capital Markets Partner in Hong Kong