International law firm Simmons & Simmons expands its financial markets practice in Hong Kong with the appointment of Simon McKnight who joins the firm as a partner.
Simon joins the firm on Monday 25 July from Linklaters where he was a Counsel in the capital markets team. He specialises in derivatives and structured products and is particularly reputed for his expertise in credit derivatives and all aspects of advice requiring detailed technical analysis throughout Asia and the UK.
Based in Simmons & Simmons’ Hong Kong office Simon will be working alongside capital markets partners Jay Lee, as well as Paul Browne in London, and Jason Valoti in Singapore.
Jonathan Hammond, head of the firm’s international financial markets group, commented: “Simon’s appointment is another significant addition to our international capital markets practice and our continued growth in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.”
Rolfe Hayden, head of the firm’s financial markets group in Asia continued: “Simon’s contribution will significantly enhance our international capital markets offering as well as the opportunities for our clients who will now benefit further from our market leading advice and dedicated practice.”
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Singapore
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Simmons & Simmons Asia Employment Practice Continues to Grow
- Ashurst Strengthens Asia Pacific Debt Capital Markets Practice With Partner Hire
- Simmons & Simmons Hires New Corporate Partner in the Middle East