Mr. Gerald Yee joined as a Partner of Colin Ng & Partners LLP (CNP) on 1 October 2012, to develop the shipping practice of the firm. His practice comprises both contentious and non-contentious admiralty and shipping work.
His portfolio of contentious shipping work includes admiralty enforcement, litigation of cargo claims, oil and gas disputes for well-known oil majors, contracts of affreightment, marine insurance and P&I matters. He has handled many cases before the Singapore courts up to the Singapore Court of Appeal and has experience in handling and conducting arbitration proceedings in London and Singapore in institutional and non-institutional arbitrations, as well as instructed local counsel in the conduct of proceedings in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
On the non-contentious front, Gerald handles ship finance, ship sales and purchases, registration and change of flag matters, review and advice of charterparties, ship management and manning agreements.
- Bryan Cave Expands International Arbitration Practice with Partner Addition in Asia
- November Asian Lateral Moves Summary
- Reed Smith Bolsters Its Presence in Asia with Launch of New Singapore Office
- WFW Asia Practice Advises a Syndicate of Banks on a US$479,557,744 Loan Facility to First Ship Lease Trust to Refinance Its 25 Ship Fleet
- Ince & Co Opens Office in Beijing