Clayton Utz has acted for National Australia Bank Limited as arranger and a syndicate of banks on a A$500 million financing for Mineral Resources Limited.
Clayton Utz Banking partner Rohan Mishra led the firm’s team, which included senior associate Kate Casellas and lawyer Amanda Bedford.
The financing comprised cash facilities as well as guarantee and contingent instrument facilities. The guarantee and contingent instrument facilities were provided to support contracts which Mineral Resources Limited and its subsidiaries had entered into in respect of various mining projects.
Lead partner Rohan Mishra said the transaction reflected the growth of the mining services industry and their need for larger banking facilities.
- Clayton Utz Advises Iluka Resources on A$800 Million Bilateral Revolving Credit Facilities
- Clayton Utz Advises Nido Petroleum on $US30 Million Facility
- Clayton Utz Congratulates Australia Pacific LNG on Its Groundbreaking US$8.5 Billion Project Financing Deal
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Credit Suisse on Atlas Iron’s US$325 Million Financing Package
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Financiers on OceanaGold Corporation’s Corporate Finance Facilities