Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is pleased to announce that Christopher James (Jamie) Thomas has joined the Singapore office as a partner. Formerly with White & Case, he will continue his banking, finance and restructuring practice, with a focus on senior credit and subordinate debt, infrastructure and energy lending, and related restructurings.
“We welcome Jamie to the firm,” said Ken Doran, Chairman and Managing Partner of Gibson Dunn. “Jamie is an energetic and talented lawyer. Jamie’s practice is primarily focused on leveraged finance, restructurings, debt buy-backs, asset-backed lending, structured lending and cross-border finance in Singapore, Indonesia and emerging markets across Southeast Asia. He also has experience with project finance for power projects and the telecoms industry, and the secondary debt markets.”
“We are pleased to have Jamie on board,” said Jai Pathak, Partner in Charge of the Singapore office. “Jamie has deep knowledge of all aspects of the finance markets in the South and Southeast Asia region and has a strong reputation in the local markets for his work for banks and financial institutions as well as energy and infrastructure companies. We have been growing in Asia, and his practice will complement our current strengths.”
- Gibson Dunn Adds Leading Four-Partner Corporate Team to Hong Kong Office
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Jones Day Adds Two New Energy Partners in Beijing
- New Partner Hire Bolsters Ashurst’s Leading Asia Pacific Finance Practice