International law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised the underwriters on the US$1.3bn global offering and listing of Shengjing Bank on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange which took place today.
The listing is one of Asia’s largest bank IPOs by value in recent years.
Freshfields advised a consortium of the underwriters on the IPO, led by China Merchants Securities.
The Freshfields team was led by US corporate partner Calvin Lai and corporate partner William Woo, both based in Hong Kong.
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Leading Corporate Partner Frank Yuen to Join Clifford Chance in Hong Kong
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering