Senior finance and infrastructure lawyers Tony Holland, Damian McNair and Luke Westmore will join Gilbert + Tobin in Melbourne in the firm’s national Banking and Finance practice.
Tony and Damian are both leaders in their fields. Tony is a banking and project finance partner with extensive experience in project and infrastructure finance, PPPs, energy and resources and international finance. Prior to joining Gilbert + Tobin, Tony was Head of Banking & Finance, Asia Pacific at DLA Piper. Previously Tony was a senior partner at King & Wood Mallesons.
Damian is an energy, mining and resources and infrastructure partner whose work extends across Australia, Asia and Africa. Damian was previously Head of the Asia Pacific Finance and Projects Group at DLA Piper.
Joining Tony and Damian is special counsel Luke Westmore, also from DLA Piper.
Managing Partner, Danny Gilbert said, “Tony, Damian and Luke are very accomplished lawyers who will bolster our presence in Melbourne and make a valuable contribution to the continued growth of our banking and finance capacity.”
- Gilbert + Tobin Advising Qube in $9.05 Billion Consortium Acquisition of Asciano
- G+T Advises on Billion Dollar Asian Private Equity Acquisition
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific
- New Partner Hire Bolsters Ashurst’s Leading Asia Pacific Finance Practice
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick