Hogan Lovells has announced that Jeff Olson has joined its Vietnam corporate practice as a partner in the Ho Chi Minh City office.
Jeff joins from Allen & Overy in Vietnam and is U.S. qualified, having previously worked in New York up until his move in 2012. Jeff advises on a broad range of M&A (public and private), joint ventures, strategic investments, foreign direct investment, corporate and acquisition financing, and general corporate matters. His client base is both domestic and global, and he advises on both single jurisdiction and cross-border transactions in Asia and the U.S.
Jeff’s arrival follows that of high profile TMT partner Mark Parsons from Freshfields in January this year, and fellow M&A and private equity partner Steven Tran in September, both in Hong Kong.
David Gibbons, global head of Hogan Lovells’ corporate practice, said:
“Vietnam is a key market for our international clients and a gateway to ASEAN international trade. We regularly advise on the most complex global M&A transactions in highly regulated sectors. Jeff’s presence on the ground in Vietnam will complement our offering, along with the recent arrivals of Steven Tran and Mark Parsons in Hong Kong.”
- BLP Boosts International Real Estate Practice With Partner Hire
- Orrick Grows Hong Kong M&A and Private Equity Team
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- HWB Hires Corporate Partner, Christopher Yu, From Goodwin Procter
- Akin Gump Advises Abu Dhabi Global Market in Launch of New Foundations Regime