HWL Ebsworth has announced that Mark Payne will be commencing with the firm as a Sydney based partner within the Taxation Group.
Mark provides advice to Australian and international corporations in a broad range of taxation, superannuation and financial services related areas, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reconstructions and reorganisations, taxation disputes and private wealth management.
Mark’s experience includes advising on the structuring of managed funds and related transactions, outbound and inbound international investments, the structuring of debt capital raisings and private equity related acquisitions and disposals.
Mark is joining HWL Ebsworth from Hall & Willcox where he was a partner. Prior to this, Mark’s experience includes working for the Private Wealth Group of Goldman Sachs JB Were, Greenwood & Freehills, KPMG and London based law firm SJ Berwin.
Mark will join HWL Ebsworth on Monday 22 October 2012.
“Mark is a highly skilled and well regarded taxation partner” said Juan Martinez, Managing Partner of HWL Ebsworth. “He combines the right blend of technical ability with business focus to help clients navigate the current challenging market conditions and capitalise on the opportunities they offer”.
“Mark’s appointment will allow us to further enhance our taxation offering and provide our clients with a complete solution for commercial and financial services related transactions” added Juan.
- HWL Ebsworth Continues to Expand with the Appointment of a Leading Workplace Relations & Safety Partner
- HWL Ebsworth Further Reinforces Victorian Planning and Environment Team
- HWL Ebsworth Expands Sydney Insolvency and Litigation Practice
- HWL Ebsworth Grows Melbourne Insurance Team with New Partner Appointment
- HWL Ebsworth Adds New Banking & Finance Partner in Sydney