The Singapore office of Watson, Farley & Williams LLP (WFW) is pleased to announce that it has advised Noah Shipping Solutions Pte. Ltd. (NSS) on the sale of its two Singapore flagged bulk carrier vessels m.v. “Selaras” and m.v. “Serasih 2″ to subsidiaries of Singapore company KS Maritime Pte. Ltd.
The 45,734 DWT, 1994 built m.v. “Selaras” has been renamed m.v. “KS Express” and the 48,913 DWT, 1999 built m.v. “Serasih 2″ has been renamed m.v. KS Spirit. Both vessels have been re-registered by KS Maritime under Panamanian flag.
WFW also advised Noah Shipping on the purchase of the same vessels in 2009 and 2010 respectively and is pleased to continue its working relationship with the company.
The WFW Singapore team consisted of associate Daniel Saunders and trainee solicitor Su Lin Khor.
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Mitsui O.S.K. Lines on Building Four LNG Carriers in China
- WFW Asia Practice LLP Advises on High Profile KOGAS Project Financing Valued in Excess of US$356 Million
- WFW Asia Practice Advises Nellan ApS on Its Acquisition of the Chemical Tanker Business from Nordic Tankers A/S
- WFW Asia Practice Advises Precious Shipping Public Company Limited, Thailand on a US$106m Financing of Four New 57,000 dwt Supramaxes
- WFW Asia Practice Advises Precious Shipping Public Company Limited on the Planned Construction of Two Bulkers