HWL Ebsworth has announced the appointment of Grant Whatley as a partner in its Sydney Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group.
Grant has considerable experience with high profile and cross-border insolvencies and restructurings representing a wide range of stakeholders, including major domestic and international banks and insolvency practitioners.
Grant has over 12 years of insolvency related experience, and joins HWL Ebsworth from Henry Davis York, where he was a Senior Associate. Prior to this, Grant was a Senior Associate with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in London.
Grant’s vast international experience covers the United Kingdom, Europe and the United States.
Grant will join HWL Ebsworth on Monday 6 August 2012.
“Our national Restructuring & Insolvency team continues to grow to meet the market’s need for industry leading capability at a cost that represents exceptional value” said Juan Martinez, Managing Partner of HWL Ebsworth. “Grant has the skills and experience to build on this capability and to deliver outstanding results for our banking and insolvency clients”.
“Grant’s appointment will help us to take advantage of the anticipated continued demand amongst our banking and insolvency clients for complex litigation services and insolvency related advice in the medium to longer term, as we continue to advise clients on addressing troubled assets” added Juan.
- HWL Ebsworth Adds New Banking & Finance Partner in Sydney
- HWL Ebsworth Grows Melbourne Insurance Team with New Partner Appointment
- HWL Ebsworth Boosts Sydney Taxation Offering
- HWL Ebsworth Boosts Corporate Advisory Offering with the Appointment of Anthony Seyfort
- HWL Ebsworth Continues Rapid Expansion of Property Practice with the Appointment of Steven Smith