Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it represented Deutsche Bank as the sole bookrunner in Ayala Corporation’s US$155 million (PHP6.45 billion) treasury share block sale. Ayala Corporation is one of the Philippines’ largest conglomerates, with interests in real property, banking, telecommunications, water, infrastructure and energy.
Ayala Corporation is looking to invest up to US$1 billion over the next five years in the transport infrastructure and power generation sectors in the Philippines, including in projects under the government’s public private partnership program (“PPP”).
- Paul Hastings Represents Ayala Corporation on Acquisition of Strategic Stake in 600 MW Philippine Power Plant
- Paul Hastings Advises Placement Agents on Ayala Land’s Share Sale
- Paul Hastings Represents Ayala Land in US$300 Million Share Placement
- Davis Polk – Ayala Land, Inc. PHP13.6 Billion Equity Offering
- Paul Hastings Advises the Underwriters in Huadian Fuxin’s Hong Kong Listing