Law firm Stephenson Harwood LLP has strengthened its corporate practice in Asia with the addition of partner Jane Ng.
Ms. Ng brings more than 20 years of experience in a wide range of mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance and capital markets transactions. She has substantial experience in China related work – both inbound and outbound – and in acting for Chinese clients. She is admitted in both England and Wales and Hong Kong. She joins Stephenson Harwood from Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP.
”Jane is a versatile corporate lawyer who can transcend the legal and linguistic barriers between Chinese and foreign institutions, and her arrival demonstrates our commitment to supporting our growing client base in Asia,” said Voon Keat Lai, managing partner of Stephenson Harwood in Greater China.
“She has extensive experience and impressive track record in advising private, public and state owned enterprises on a broad range of capital markets, regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, competition and employment matters. She will complement our existing capabilities and enable us to better service our clients across Asia.”
- Jonathan Chu Joins Stephenson Harwood as Partner
- Stephenson Harwood Strengthens Practice in China
- Attorney Gavin Guo Joins Fredrikson & Byron’s Shanghai Office
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP welcomes new Partner to the firm
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Pacific Capital Markets Practice with China-focused U.S. Hire in Hong Kong