Mr. Stephen Hung, the President of the Law Society of Hong Kong, joined the firm as Partner on 29 December 2014.
Mr. Hung has substantial experience in criminal litigation. Mr. Hung’s arrival will further strengthen our firm and enhance our firm’s management and development.
- Davis Polk Welcomes U.S. Enforcement and Litigation Partner Patrick Sinclair in Hong Kong
- Bird & Bird Appoints New Singapore IP Partner
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Competition Partner Sébastien Evrard Joins Gibson Dunn in Hong Kong