Lee, Hong, Degerman, Kang & Waimey is pleased to announce the opening of our Foreign Legal Consultant Office in Seoul, Korea. Simon Hong, a registered Foreign Law Consultant in Korea and one of the firm’s founding members, will head the new office.
The addition of the Seoul office puts LHDK&W in Asia, North America (Los Angeles, Orange County and Metropolitan Washington DC), and Europe (London). The Seoul office enhances the firm’s representation of Korean clients in international and United States law matters around the world in such areas as Banking & Financial Services, Business & Corporate Transactions, Shipbuilding and Admiralty & Maritime, Intellectual Property, Products Liability, and foreign based litigation, including International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution.
“We founded our firm over twenty-three years ago representing Korean companies,” said Mr. Simon Hong, “the opening of our Seoul office is a milestone event for our firm that will allow us to work even more closely with the clients that have contributed so much to the success of our firm throughout the years.”
The Seoul office is located at 10th Fl., Shinil Bld., 425, Teheran Rd, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (135-877).
- Latham & Watkins Opens Office in Seoul
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Hong Kong
- International law firm Vinson & Elkins LLP announced the opening of an office in Taipei, to serve the growing demand of the firm’s clientele in Taiwan and the Asia Pacific.
- Ogier’s Hong Kong Office Advises on One of Asia’s First Hedge Funds Structured Utilising Cayman LLCs
- Drew & Napier opens IP office in Vietnam