Morrison & Foerster, a leading global law firm, is pleased to announce that Vivian Yiu is joining the firm’s Hong Kong office as a partner in its Corporate Department. Ms. Yiu has significant experience in Hong Kong capital markets offerings and China-focused M&A matters.
Ms. Yiu will join Morrison & Foerster from the Hong Kong office of Allen & Overy.
“Vivian brings to Morrison & Foerster a well-rounded Hong Kong corporate finance background that complements our China practice,” said Ven Tan, managing partner of Morrison & Foerster’s Hong Kong office. “She is equally adept in handling equity capital market deals, as well as addressing the M&A needs of Chinese businesses listed in Hong Kong.”
Ms. Yiu has more than 15 years of experience advising on a broad range of corporate transactions. Ms. Yiu’s Hong Kong equity capital markets experience includes initial public offerings, listings and private placements, rights issues and placings. Another focus of her practice is advising Greater China corporate clients on public and private M&A matters in Hong Kong and Asia generally.
“Vivian’s technical capabilities, fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese, and deep experience dealing with both Chinese and international companies make her a strong addition to our highly experienced team of corporate lawyers in Hong Kong,” added Eric Piesner, firmwide managing partner for Asia.
- Morrison & Foerster Further Builds Out Asia Offering With New Private Investment Funds Partner In Hong Kong
- Trio of Magic Circle Lawyers Joins Morrison & Foerster as Partners in Asia
- Reed Smith Builds its Corporate Practice in Hong Kong
- Gibson Dunn Adds Leading Four-Partner Corporate Team to Hong Kong Office
- Leading Real Estate Partner Joshua Isenberg Joins Morrison & Foerster in Tokyo