Akin Gump has represented Trivon Communications Ltd. in the sale to Alma Group of its 100 percent stake in Digit One Ltd., an Internet service provider and telecommunication operator that provides Internet access, telephone, television and data services to homes and businesses in Moscow, the Moscow Region, Krasnodar and Tver. The transaction closed on March 11.
The Akin Gump team was led by Moscow corporate partner Vladimir Kouznetsov, assisted by counsel Anna Semashko.
- Akin Gump Advises LUKOIL on $1.1 Billion Sale of Its 50 Percent Stake in Caspian Investments Resources Ltd. to Sinopec
- Akin Gump Advises Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Company As It Signs Power Purchase Agreement for World’s Biggest Solar Project
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore
- Milbank Advises on Highly Successful Equity Capital Raising by Top Indian Metals and Mining Producer Hindalco
- Dentons Advises the Owner of the Soseddushka Retail Chain on the Sale of 100 Stores to X5 Retail Group