Michael Copeland has joined Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners as a part of its Moscow team.
An English law qualified lawyer, Michael Copeland has advised on a wide range of M&A and corporate law issues while working for Herbert Smith in London, Singapore and Moscow. Having worked in Moscow for 5 years, Michael has a strong track record in advising clients on complicated Russia-related corporate, joint venture and energy transactions.
“We are pleased to welcome Michael on board, I am sure he is a valuable addition to our thriving corporate and special situations cross border teams”, says Arkady Krashnikin, Partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners.
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- DaHui Welcomes New Partners, Liu Tian and Patrick Gu
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore
- Gibson Dunn Adds Leading Four-Partner Corporate Team to Hong Kong Office
- Jones Day Adds Two New Energy Partners in Beijing