International legal practice Norton Rose Australia has today announced the appointment of Gerard Timbs as environment and planning partner in Brisbane. Gerard joins from McInnes Wilson where he led the environment and planning practice.
He has significant experience in the areas of planning, land acquisition, valuation and environment law.
Norton Rose Australia’s environment and planning practice is the largest specialist environment and planning practice by size and spread in Australia.
Norton Rose Australia Managing Partner, Wayne Spanner said, “We act for Australia’s leading companies and government across the development, water, transport, energy and waste sectors. Gerard’s expertise is an excellent fit for Norton Rose.”
The environment and planning practice at Norton Rose Australia also works closely with our real estate, occupational health and safety and construction and engineering teams to advise clients in relation to development applications and approvals, environmental issues affecting property development, infrastructure projects and incident response.
Gerard’s appointment, along with the recent additions of Senior Associate Wilfred Finn and Associate Dave Skerrett who also joined the Brisbane office, adds even more depth and talent to the environment and planning practice at Norton Rose Australia.
- Norton Rose Further Grows Environment and Planning Practice with Another Partner Hire
- Corrs Adds Leading Planning and Development Partner to the Firm
- Norton Rose Australia Strengthens Banking Practice with Top Lateral Hire
- King & Wood Mallesons’ Environment, Planning & Native Title Practice Attracts Star Lateral Hire
- HWL Ebsworth Further Reinforces Victorian Planning and Environment Team