Banking and finance specialist Alexander McMyn has taken a new legal job with Hogan Lovells in Singapore. The partner joins this week from Linklaters and brings a wealth of experience in structured finance, international investment, and other transactions.
Matthew Cottis, the firm’s Head of Banking, said, “Alexander’s experience and expertise perfectly align with our plans to develop our international banking practice in core specialisms, across key jurisdictions. In Asia, one of our priorities was to be able to meet the demand from our key clients in Singapore to provide the highest level of support for their acquisition and asset finance transactions throughout South-East Asia, notably in Indonesia and India.”
If you would like to learn more about the latest legal news and market developments in Asia, contact a legal recruiter at Kinney Recruiting today!
- Hogan Lovells Boosts Banking Practice in Singapore with Leading Lateral Hire
- Jones Day Welcomes Banking & Finance Partner Michelle Chen
- Freshfields Opens Singapore Office
- White & Case Enhances Indonesia Practice Through Association with Indonesian Law Firm
- Herbert Smith Advises Deutsche Bank and Macquarie as Placing Agents on US$286M Sale of Stake in Indonesian Coal Producer